I just put online version 1.4 of my replacement Gina ! Thanks to everyone who gave me a break while I was spending more time house shopping, buying and renovating. This release is very good, thanks to everybody who wrote me about problems they were facing… Here is what’s new :
- Fixed a bug where registry keys and groups had to be present to work.
- Fail safe behaviour reverts to normal MSGINA.dll if anything goes wrong
- Better detection of the user logged in coming back to unlock
- Registered as a logon process (Paralint shows in the Event log instead of Winlogon)
- Added an option to generate a debug output (off by default, see Sample.reg)
- Corrections and clarification in the documentation
- Automated build, test and release scripts
Next up ? I am not sure. I am thinking about a self-service application, like a companion product, and when I get that to work, find a way to integrate that concept with Aucun. Something like after N bad logon, you are redirected to the self service application.